- twlohashippensburg likes this
- find-you-in-the-dark343 reblogged this from dailyreasontobehappy
- love-and-smiles likes this
- kinderblue-girl likes this
- find-you-in-the-dark343 likes this
- thedramaticlifestyle likes this
- onravenswings likes this
- happiness-neverheardofit likes this
- lillamolnet likes this
- immortal-legacies likes this
- remindmetobr3athe likes this
- heal------mywoundse69gocrazy likes this
- dailyreasontobehappy posted this
So last night my friend and I went to a fundraiser for TWLOHA that the university chapter put on at Brock.
The name of the event was called Lyrics and Conversation and it showcased a mixture of artwork and musicians. It was held at this really cool cafe downtown, and it was just a really awesome atmosphere.
Every group of musicians and artists were asked different questions about how their art had helped them in life and what inspired them to continue with it and whatnot.
It addressed up the idea of mental health and how sometimes it’s okay not to be okay.
Overall, it was a really great night with some really talented people for a great cause. I’m so happy I ended up going and I’m glad I got to share it with one of my best friends. :)
If one of these events happen near you, I strongly suggest going!